It can be a daunting move: making that step away from the comfort of a larger law firm or coming back to the legal profession after a career break. You’ve probably got a whole pile of questions, but even trickier are the ones you don't yet know need asking…
- Where will my clients come from?
- Where will I meet them?
- How will I access paralegal support?
- How do I manage cash flow?
- What legal software do I need?
- Will senior lawyers refer to me?
Clarence understands your concerns, and offers real solutions.
That’s why we offer real, practical help.
We do all we can to get your new practice started and operating from day one; along with all the support you need, plus access to all the resources you’re familiar with in the profession – all at a fraction of the usual cost.
Apart from legal services, there are so many extras we can help with too. Need a logo? Want help with company name registration? Got to get your domain name searched, and still looking for help with website design? We have access to excellent marketing and technology resources.
Clarence can help in many ways.
Other start-up fundamentals we can assist you with:
- Understand which practice management system could work best for you
- Review bookkeeping programs and options
- Assist with Trust Account set-up and management
- Show how access to paralegal services can help expand your earning potential
- Significant savings on knowledge management, search, records management e-discovery, print services and more
In addition, our Head Of Chambers – a licensed solicitor – is just a phone call away, always available to answer any questions and provide introductions.
133 Castlereagh St
133 Castlereagh Street has a wonderful bright ambience with harbour views and all the amenity you would expect.
111 Elizabeth St
Just two minutes stroll from the Law Courts, you'll be joining a select group from the legal and professional services community.
65 York St
Well situated for the Barangaroo zone, with access to the thriving new development and waterfront via Wynyard Walk.
239 George St
Situated in the heart of the legal and government precinct. Clarence George Street is home to a growing cadre of independent lawyers and service professionals.
456 Lonsdale St
In the heart of Melbourne’s legal precinct, 456 Lonsdale has been entirely refurbished with abundant natural light and contemporary, calm interior design.