Office membership: 10% of the rent for the first 12 months (for Office members and referral partners) or up to the value of your 3 months membership (for Virtual members)
Virtual membership: $250 per membership at 3 months
Meetings membership: $50 per membership
How does it work?
- Tell us about a business who may need our services such as Virtual, Coworking, Private Office, Meetings or Chambers memberships
- Submit your referrals online using the form below
- A Clarence team member will contact your referral and if they join Clarence you will receive the reward listed above
- A referral is an introduction, if Clarence already knows or is dealing with this potential member it is not counted as a Referral.
Refer a member
Terms and Conditions:
- Office membership reward is payable upon the receipt of money for the security deposit and the signed Licence Agreement. Reward will not be paid on renewals after the first 12 months or expansions at any time. Reward is on rent only and takes into account any deals and break clauses.
- If a Virtual member upgrades to an Office in the first 6 months, new office membership reward is payable minus any reward amount already paid.
- The above Virtual membership reward is payable at time when 3 months membership is paid in full, not including half price or free months. For example, if the first 2 months is free, the reward is payable at the fifth month.
- For Clarence members, this is paid as a credit to your account and only eligible if you are a current member. For brokers and referral partners, this is paid by bank transfer upon invoice where a maximum of 2 invoices per sale is payable.
- There are no limits on the number of referrals you can make. For referrals of office members that take more than 5 offices, the percentage reward fee is negotiated.
- Double Jeopardy: Sorry, we can’t reward twice. First in first served. A Clarence team member can confirm registration of your referral.
- This reward payment is subjective and non-compulsory. Clarence reserves the rights to change the rules of reward payment structure or deny payment.